The Renaissance Network
Are you ready to drive growth for an education solutions company that makes a difference?
For over 115 years S&S Worldwide has been making it easy to help people of all ages play and learn. They enable educators to succeed at developing unique spaces for learning and creativity through arts and crafts materials, sports and physical education equipment, educational supplies, therapeutic activities, and more.
As part of their growth strategy, S&S is seeking a National Account Sales Manager to secure new business and expand existing client relationships across the US. This position is responsible for the sales development and account management of S&S’s largest national accounts with a focus on determining the needs of the customer and providing solutions within the expansive portfolio of S&S products and services.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience selling K-12 learning solutions, a successful history of building new professional relationships, and a passion for education.
- Achieve and exceed annual sales targets through the strategic acquisition of new National Accounts and the continuous expansion of existing relationships
- Establish new customers through the complete sales cycle of prospecting, building relationships, understanding needs, presenting S&S solutions, closing, and servicing
- Consistently grow account relationships by understanding customer objectives and advising them of new products/services to strategically meet their needs
- Represent S&S by participating in conferences, conventions, and association meetings to expand lead network, meet potential customers and increase sales
- Plan and initiate enthusiastic workshops with select customers to introduce new education, arts & crafts, and sports products; initiate feedback and increase sales
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the industry and competitor’s products. Communicate to management changing trends or issues that may impact sales, and make recommendations for new product development or modification of existing products
- Communicate customer buying habits and market product trends for their specified customer group concentrations to merchandising department
- Advise customers on changing legislative standards that may affect their business
- Proven track record in multi-state K-12 sales
- Demonstrated ability to prospect with a persistent drive to close new business
- Experience retaining and growing key accounts
- Customer focused including discovering needs-based solutions
- Capability to work remotely and ability to travel as necessary
Since S&S Worldwide’s founding in 1906, successive generations of the Schwartz family have remained committed to a treasured legacy and higher calling, the well-being of America’s children and special populations of all ages. They delight customers with fun, hands-on learning products for the young and young at heart. S&S Worldwide is the company big enough to meet the demands of a global market, yet small enough to give customers a friendly, personal experience.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) is a core value at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via