The Renaissance Network
Are you a driven, dynamic sales leader ready to make an impact with a high-growth, mission-driven EdTech company?
It has never been more critical for educators and librarians to motivate students to read and to build a culture of reading in their communities. At Zoobean, you will have the opportunity to do meaningful work that helps grow their current client population, of over 10,000 schools and public libraries.
Zoobean is seeking a proven, results-oriented National Sales Director to build, lead, and develop the sales team and help them reach their ambitious revenue goals and long-term vision. The ideal candidate will be an accomplished team leader with a deep understanding of software as a service, a proclivity to work in a small but growing EdTech company, and a demonstrated track record of exceeding sales goals.
- Lead a team of 4 to 8 sales account executives
- Develop and execute a sales strategy that delivers rapid and sustainable growth
- Communicate the strategy across the sales function; monitor the strategy as executed by the team, and focus the team on meeting and exceeding ambitious goals
- Generate annual sales plan and provide quarterly updates, revisions, and modifications
- Onboard, train and coach the team members with objective target setting, performance reviews and ongoing support to meet and exceed their individual sales goals
- Accurately forecast and report on measurable outcomes of team activity such as total closed deals, pipeline opportunity, win rate and recurring revenue
- Support sales team in closing deals, assisting with key accounts, and driving business development
- Partner and collaborate with company leads for sales development, marketing, client success, product, and business operations functions
- Develop mastery of the Beanstack solution, the competitive landscape, and key trends
- Deliver on and exceed sales goals
- Exemplify the company’s three core values: Love, Inclusion and Awesomeness
- Proven track record leading a sales team
- Demonstrated success hiring, training, and building a high performing team
- Experience selling renewal-based SaaS solutions
- Experience working for a company with less than 50 employees
- Experience selling into the K-12 market, preferably EdTech sales
- Ability to work remotely, preferably EST/CST
Zoobean’s flagship products help educators and librarians motivate people to read through competition, recognition, and proven gamification principles. They serve over 10,000 public library and school clients in the United States, Canada, and Australia. Over five million readers use their platform, Beanstack, to track reading, earn incentives, and stay motivated to read.
Their Shark Tank appearance brought them Mark Cuban as an investor. Zoobean has since picked up Kapor Capital, Militello Capital, AlphaLab Gear, RevUp Capital, and the AT&T Aspire Accelerator as believers and backers. Their customers range from big to small and include the Los Angeles Public Library, the Hawaii Department of Education, and the Department of Defense.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via