The Renaissance Network
Are you ready to help K-12 districts realize the promise of a 21st century learning environment?
Lexicon Technologies delivers innovative maintenance, repair, and support services for critical front-line devices. They are seeking an experienced Regional Sales Executive to help accelerate sales growth for their K-12 solutions in Texas. This role will identify and develop new relationships with school districts to generate sustained revenue for Lexicon’s AlwaysLearning service program for education clients.
You should be self-motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment. A successful candidate will bring demonstrated success closing complex technology solutions at the district level. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to Lexicon Technology’s long-term business growth.
- Generate new business by selling Lexicon’s AlwaysLearning service offering to K-12 schools in Texas through both direct and channel sales
- Determine and monitor milestones in hardware life cycles for districts in including tech contracts, equipment age, and more
- Create customer call strategies to target buyers and develop viable solutions showing deep understanding of customers’ business needs and issues
- Find gaps in competitor offerings to deliver customized solutions at speed
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision-makers in public school districts, Archdiocese, and private schools
- Develop actionable insights with current school technology and instructional trends
- Deliver professional sales presentations to demonstrate how Lexicon’s K-12 solution can effectively improve school technology use
- Initiate and maintain a full pipeline of prospective clients and consistently drive to close
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting of the pipeline, account plans, and territory management activities
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets for new business
- K-12 technology and IT sales success with established networks of CIOs, CTOs, IT Directors
- Experience selling complex solutions to institutional buyers in Texas
- Proven ability to build and nurture a wide customer network
- Demonstrated ability to hunt new business
- Track record of landing large accounts in varied sales process lengths to multiple influencers and decision makers
- High personal integrity, habitual follow-through, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication, prioritization, and negotiation skills
- Lives in Texas
Since 1998, Lexicon Technology’s innovative approach to technology support has translated to enhanced return on investment for thousands of diverse enterprises and organizations across the US. Lexicon K-12’s maintenance solutions ensure that mission-critical hardware is supported so districts can realize the promise of a 21st century learning environment. Lexicon provides spare devices, intelligently manages device spare pools staged in schools, and repairs accidental incidents, all at cost-savings to the school district.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via