The Renaissance Network
Are you looking to drive sales in Minnesota for one of the leading publishers of preK-12 educational resources?
Teacher Created Materials (TCM) seeks an energetic Educational Sales Consultant with an entrepreneurial spirit interested in uncapped earning potential to help take their team to the next level in Minnesota.
At TCM, they are passionate about developing innovative and imaginative educational materials and services for preK-12 students worldwide. Everything they do is created by teachers for teachers and students to make teaching more effective and learning more fun. Their Sales teams work with state, school district and school customers to identify their needs and provide curriculum and professional development solutions.
- Relentlessly prospect your territory to uncover prospective opportunities for TCM materials and service solutions
- Promptly and professionally respond to incoming telephone calls and communications from customers to solve customer problems/fulfill requests
- Develop understanding of customers’ business needs and issues; understand opportunities with various customer buyers to develop viable solutions
- Review with the customer how the recommended solutions are linked to customer’s needs to highlight Teacher Created Materials’ commitment to customer needs
- Meet with senior level buyers to build relationships and gain their support and commitment to various initiatives/programs
- Build business plan/solution and contingency plan in collaboration with the customer using information collected during the account discovery process to ensure plan meets customer needs
- Solve issues that arise during execution to eliminate barriers
- Develop customer call strategies to interact with buyers (coaches, gatekeepers) to gain access to senior level buyers
- Coordinate implementation of agreed upon activities (e.g., trade shows, product training, regional workshops) within geographical responsibility to execute plan
- Identify opportunities consistent with the objectives, priorities, and strategies of assigned customers through discovery to prioritize potential focus area(s)
- Proven experience in complex sales
- Excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Experience using Salesforce a plus
- Customer-focused mindset with the ability to create and nurture value-based relationships
- Exceptional communication skills
- Display high-level of integrity at all times
- Must live in Minnesota
- Able and willing to work in the field within your assigned territory
- Bachelor’s degree required
For over 40 years, Teacher Created Materials has published innovative, imaginative, and award-winning resources for teachers and students in all subjects for Grades preK-12. Their driving vision is to Create a World in which Children Love to Learn!
Teacher Created Materials is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via