The Renaissance Network
Are you a Sales Enablement professional ready to impact growth for a leading EdTech company that helps students improve their reading abilities?
MindPlay is an educational software company that has taught millions of students. Their programs appeal to multiple learning styles, identify individual student needs, and differentiate instruction with customized lesson plans. Students are assigned only the lessons they uniquely, individually need giving them the critical tools and support to become successful readers.
Due to the demand for high-impact education programs, MindPlay is rapidly growing, and they seek a Sales Enablement Director to join their team. Reporting to the VP of Partner Development this key remote role will collaborate with sales and customer success leadership, product management and marketing to drive improvements in onboarding, strategy, sales training, and other activities that amplify partner development. The ideal candidate will have a passion to help others succeed and a desire to work in a role that is continuously evolving in a fast-paced organization.
- Lead the creation and execution of sales processes, practices, training, and messaging that maximize sales productivity and impact the strategic growth of the organization
- Partner with Sales, Marketing and Product leadership to identify opportunities to increase sales productivity
- Design and implement key initiatives such as sales pitch certifications, enablement/learning programs, and effective sales playbooks
- Develop and build training programs to support a world class B2B sales organization
- Create and manage onboarding programs that decrease ramp time of new team members
- Master knowledge of the MindPlay solution, the competitive landscape, and key trends to ensure content is current and sales has access to the information it needs
- Understand the customer journey and execute aligned enablement deliverables
- Define a future productivity roadmap that assesses timelines and resources required to execute key initiatives and programs that drive strategic growth
- Contribute, support, and adhere to the MindPlay mission, vision, and values to build, nurture, and protect the company’s unique and vibrant culture
- Demonstrated success in Sales Enablement roles and motivating sales teams to perform
- Experience within the education and technology market
- Proven ability to build sales enablement function from the ground up including processes, tools, and efficiencies
- Extensive knowledge of sales enablement technologies including Salesforce
- Project management expertise including cross team collaboration
- Highly developed training, presentation, and written communication skills
- Excels in executing, establishing priorities, and meeting swift deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Track record of successful performance and collaboration while working remotely
Founded by Judith Bliss in 1981, MindPlay delivers on its mission to making reading accessible for everyone by providing engaging and cost-effective learning tools to support reading growth and development. Their team of professionals in education, reading and education research, software programming, and business are all dedicated to improving student learning through the use of technology. The result is the average student improves one grade level for every 20 hours of MindPlay instruction. As the MindPlay organization has grown over the years, they continue to value the knowledge and skills that each individual uniquely brings to the pursuit of excellence in learning.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via