The Renaissance Network
Are you ready to drive growth in Oregon for an education leader that provides the technology access all students deserve?
OETC is a non-profit consortium of schools, universities, and libraries united under the common belief that everyone should have access to the tools needed for a great education. OETC empowers educational institutions by making educational technology purchases simple, reliable, and affordable.
OETC is seeking a Sales Executive in the state of Oregon to achieve revenue goals through prospecting, closing, and growing new membership accounts. The ideal candidate will have successful business development experience, a strong knowledge of the K12 and higher education markets and is highly motivated to grow business in their region.
- Develop and execute a plan aligned with OETC strategy to consistently grow revenue year over year in assigned territory
- Manage and grow a portfolio of K12 districts and higher education accounts by increasing share of wallet, retaining existing accounts and acquiring new customers
- Promote OETC products and services to build both profitable sales and a healthy network
- Prospect and proactively outreach to existing and potential OETC members
- Develop and leverage professional relationships with vendor partners
- Build and nurture relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Achieve deep knowledge in OETC products and services to successfully hit targets and expertly manage margins
- Grow awareness of OETC through participation in local and regional industry events, organizations, and affiliations
- Build, maintain, and forecast an accurate sales pipeline and log activities in CRM
- Successful sales experience including proven hunting and account management skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of the K-12 and higher education markets
- Self-motivated and always learning with the capacity to drive sales by working independently
- Ability to live and work in the state of Oregon, preferably along the I-5 corridor
The OETC Consortium is comprised of educational institutions that are united under a common belief that everyone should have access to the tools for a great education. With a membership of 1,000+ institutions, the consortium wields a strong negotiating voice so that regardless of individual purchasing power, members can provide the access to technology that all students deserve. OETC is a thriving non-profit that offers industry leading benefits and a collaborative team committed to supporting the needs of educational institutions.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via