The Renaissance Network
Are you a proven K-12 sales executive with a passion for prospecting and building sales?
Teaching.com is working to change the future of online education by building exciting products that equip students with the tools to succeed in the classroom and beyond. For over 20 years, Teaching.com has created educational products that have positively impacted over 75 million students and 1.7 million educators. Their innovative products include the world’s most popular typing software, Typing.com, and Nitro Type, the #1 educational game in the world.
Teaching.com seeks an enthusiastic and data-informed remote Sales Executive to work with schools and districts across the United States to drive sales. The ideal candidate for this role is an excellent communicator with a proven track record of closing new business in the PreK-12 market space.
- Develop and execute a plan to achieve and/or exceed annual sales goals
- Proactively prospect and meet with prospective customers to determine how the portfolio of Teaching.com products can best meet their needs
- Build a strong knowledge of the Teaching.com product line
- Expertly demonstrate the digital learning products across different grade levels both in-person and remotely
- Build and manage a pipeline of new prospects and current accounts using CRM and other sales tools to expertly manage the territory
- Represent Teaching.com at networking opportunities such as industry conferences and events to promote market awareness and build relationships with prospective clients
- Cultivate and grow effective working relationships with customers and colleagues
- Proven ability to prospect, build pipeline, and close new business
- Demonstrated knowledge of the K-12 market
- Motivated and adept at working on a fully remote and dynamic team
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Must work effectively remotely with the ability to travel as needed
- Positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
For over 20 years, Teaching.com has offered some of the most impactful educational products on the market including Reading.com, the only digital program specifically designed to teach children ages 4 to 7 how to read; Typing.com, the world’s largest learn-to-type software; and Nitro Type, the #1 educational game in the world. Teaching.com is a small, hard-working group of self-starters who are passionate about what they do and constantly seek new ways to be better, together.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via