The Renaissance Network
Are you a marketing leader ready to drive growth for a leader in EdTech that gives educators the technology they need to do great things?
CDW Education creates learning spaces that are conducive to active learning, engagement, and inspiration. Their highly effective, personalized, modern learning environments empower students, teachers, administrators, and parents to explore and build opportunities for improving academic outcomes.
CDW Education is seeking a Senior Manager of Education Marketing to lead and synchronize all aspects of their Education Customer Enablement Marketing team. This remote position will drive the B2B marketing strategy, education focused content, and integrated campaigns that impact the reach of CDW Education across all education markets in North America. The ideal candidate is an experienced marketing leader and a cross-functional relationship builder with a demonstrated understanding of the Education industry.
- Lead marketing strategy and execute campaigns for CDW Education and related partners driving brand awareness, thought leadership, lead generation, and deals closed
- Steer and develop a high-performance Education Customer Enablement Marketing team through coaching, feedback, development goals, and performance management
- Use advanced knowledge of digital marketing metrics to translate data into hypotheses and identify, recommend, and execute on action plans
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization to develop and implement innovative marketing plans that unify efforts to accelerate results
- Lead alignment between sales and marketing teams through consistent engagement and frequent communication, and actively seeking input on sales priorities
- Drive governance across CDW to ensure that agreed upon principles and guidelines are communicated, understood, and adhered to consistently
- Optimize campaign performance by working cross-functionally on creative review, targeting, and test design for existing and new activities
- Ensure optimal execution of lead generation events for Google Workspace for Education and other partners
- Set KPI’s, test for results, and share findings to help the collective team make better decisions
- Proven experience driving sales and brand impact in B2B Marketing
- Demonstrated understanding of EdTech solutions and programs
- Track record as a people leader including hiring, developing, and coaching successful teams
- Ability to build and leverage collaborative professional networks, internally and externally
- Position is remote with limited travel
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience
CDW is a leading multi-brand provider of information technology solutions to education, business, government and healthcare customers in the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada. A Fortune 500 company and member of the S& P Index, CDW was founded in 1984 and employs approximately 14,600 team members. Their purpose is to make technology work so people can do great things. Dedicated to creating an inclusive and supportive environment where coworkers can thrive, the CDW team moves forward together.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via