The Renaissance Network
Are you an experienced Product Marketing leader who is ready to who is ready to make a real difference in the lives of millions of families worldwide?
The Wadhwani Foundation is a mission-driven non-profit aiming to help millions of people worldwide transition to family-sustaining wage jobs. The Foundation seeks a Senior Manager, Product Marketing to lead product marketing for the foundation’s technology platform that delivers high-value content and services for adult learners around the globe. The ideal candidate will have successful experience in leading product marketing for successful e-learning products, preferably for products that serve adult learners globally.
You will report to the Global Chief Product Officer, who is based in the U.S, and you will also collaborate closely with the Director, Product Management, who is based in India. This role will work closely with team members in other countries and requires flexibility to work across global time zones.
- Develop, own, and execute the Foundation’s global product marketing strategy for its technology platform
Drive the development of the Foundation’s technology roadmap in close partnership with Product Management
- Lead research on users by driving collection and analysis of platform and survey data
- Lead research on our stakeholders and competitors through close partnerships with our country-specific go-to-market teams
- Maintain accurate user personas that reflect the breadth of our global user base
- Provide input to product management on the development of new features, bringing both qualitative and quantitative customer insights and feedback to the process
- Serve as an effective thought partner with the Chief Product Officer and the Global Leadership Team on strategic plans for the technology platform
Define and lead the go-to-market strategy for launches of new features and capabilities
- Own all communications and messaging content
- Provide our country-specific go-to-market teams with effective enablement tools such as marketing collateral, demo scripts, and FAQs
- Passion for the Foundation’s mission
- At least 5 years of successful experience as a product marketing leader for successful e-learning products, preferably for products that serve adult learners globally
- Proven track record in conducting research to understand user and stakeholder needs and competitive trends and in creating effective plans that balance short-term tactical needs and long-term strategic objectives
- Stellar record of serving as a product evangelist, providing internal teams with all of the tools that they need to drive partnerships and adoption
- Agility and flexibility to take on new initiatives and meet ambitious business objectives
- Strong skills in developing and conducting presentations to internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, with demonstrated success at collaborating with internal stakeholders
- Excellent project management leadership skills
Founded in 2003 by Silicon Valley entrepreneur Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, today the Wadhwani Foundation is scaling impact in 20 countries across Asia, Africa, and Latin America and through its newest endeavor in the US. Its primary mission is to accelerate economic development by driving job creation through large-scale initiatives in entrepreneurship, small business growth, innovation, and skilling.
In the US the foundation will focus on providing opportunities for one million low-wage workers to transition to family-sustaining wage jobs over the next ten years. The foundation will partner with community colleges, employers, training organizations, government agencies, funders and other stakeholders to build vibrant, robust, and accessible education pathways.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via