The Renaissance Network
Do you want to join an award-winning technology company working to create effective educational experiences that enhance student success?
STS Education – a leading provider of IT services, consulting, and products for K12 education– seeks a highly-driven, tenacious District Partnerships Manager to hunt and close new business opportunities within a defined territory. You’ll create and expand relationships within the K12 market, advocate for the company, and increase overall revenue. You must be a driven self-starter who can sell large, complex solutions to district leaders.
- Responsible for new business sales growth of innovative K12 IT solutions and services, including district-wide EdTech solution design and implementation, integrated learning spaces, district-wide IT infrastructure, and managed services
- Develop and utilize strategic vendor relationships to drive revenue for new and existing clients
- Conduct proactive lead generation and decision maker outreach
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets for new business
- Develop and maintain relationships with key district stakeholders to promote and sell entire STS portfolio
- Align sales process to school district buying process
- Conduct regular business reviews with key customers
- Identify customer need and solve our customers problems
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting within Salesforce
- Several years’ experience selling complex solutions to K12 district leaders, including superintendents
- Ability to identify and engage true decision makers
- Ability to differentiate the value and position of STS’ offerings
- Strong technical acumen
- Ability to plan and manage territory activities for maximum capacity, and travel within territory
- Proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft 365
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
STS Education provides curated technology for modern learning, helping K-12 schools across the U.S. create effective educational experiences that enhance student success. They provide products and services to support school’s education technology needs. In just over ten years, STS grew from the merger of two small businesses in California with just a few people to an industry leader with over 140 team members nationwide. For six consecutive years (2012 to 2017) and again in 2021 and 2022, STS was named among the 5,000 fastest growing private companies in the United States.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via