The Renaissance Network
Are you a relentless researcher? Does the thrill of the hunt entice you? Join us at The Renaissance Network (TRN) as we build leadership and goal-driven teams for worldwide Education and Technology companies. As a retained search firm, we partner with our clients as an extension of their team, offering a consultative, strategic, and rigorous recruiting and vetting process to decrease our clients’ search time, increase hiring success, and help our clients achieve a rapid market impact.
We are searching for a driven, team-first, detail-orientated person to find top talent for our searches. As the Research Team Lead, you will drive all work related to the research and finding of candidates domestically and internationally in the Education and Technology markets. You will impact growing organizations that are effecting change in the education space while providing an exceptional client and candidate experience.
Forbes recognizes The Renaissance Network as a Top 25 Executive Search Firm and the #1 recruiter focused exclusively on Education and Technology
- Source for candidates for client searches within various sources, including LinkedIn, our Applicant Tracking system, and other sources
- Responsible for the research and sourcing process across all assigned searches
- Manage outsourced recruiting (RPO) partners to ensure their success and track results
- Monitor across search portfolio to review search health and pipeline progress
- Train team members on best practices within candidate sourcing
- Develop a deep understanding of target companies within the relevant vertical markets
- Research, target and reach out to passive candidates at target companies
- Understand and use recruiting and technology tools
- Help to drive the best practices usage of our current ATS across the team, including training, system setup and process improvement
- Experience in a high-volume recruiting environment
- Strong candidate and resume sourcing experience, with strong knowledge of ‘LinkedIn Recruiter and CRM/Applicant Tracking Systems, and ability to learn new systems quickly
- Must be technically savvy and an innovative problem solver
- Strong knowledge and skills within recruiting research best-practices
- Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via