The Renaissance Network
Are you interested in driving growth and building large urban district partnerships for an innovative, award-winning EdTech company that accelerates learning?
Encyclopaedia Britannica, a leading publisher of high-quality, digital solutions for the classroom, is seeking a dynamic sales executive to establish relationships with school districts in large cities across the United States.
The Urban District Sales Executive, K12 will build relationships with key decision makers at the district level and open doors for Britannica Education’s account executives. Reporting to the Vice President of New Business and Strategic Partnerships, the ideal candidate will have the proven ability to work complex district accounts, grow key existing relationships, and consistently close business.
- Broker high-level meetings with key decision makers in large, urban school districts and the sales team to champion Britannica Education’s suite of products and services
- Ensure school board preparation and approval through solution based selling techniques and solution mapping along with employing strong negotiation and closing skills
- Build and adjust strategic plans for key accounts
- Accurately forecast and manage sales through the entire lifecycle through the creation and maintenance of a detailed pipeline
- Design and execute lead generation campaigns
- Develop a deep understanding of the funding, state initiatives, demographics, and K-12 education landscape
- Demonstrated success selling SaaS supplemental products at the school district level
- Strong knowledge of the K12 education market and decision-making process in key districts
- Highly skilled with public speaking
- Strong presentation skills, both virtually and in-person
- Ability to work remotely and to travel up to 50% of the time
- Bilingual is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Britannica Education provides reliable, award-winning reference and curriculum solutions for educators, serving 150 million students across 100+ countries. Their vision is to personalize education and design custom resources that meet the unique challenges and needs of the markets they serve. They partner, hand-in-hand, with education leaders to help them leverage technology creatively, making it easier for teachers to personalize, inspire, and educate, while also ensuring that learning and discovery is joyful and engaging for students.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via