The Renaissance Network
Are you a driven, dynamic sales leader ready to grow the US market for an EdTech innovator?
Teaching.com is working to change the future of online education by building exciting products that equip students with the tools to succeed in the classroom and beyond. For over 20 years, Teaching.com has created educational products that have positively impacted over 75 million students and 1.7 million educators. Their innovative products include the world’s most popular typing software, Typing.com, and Nitro Type, the #1 educational game in the world.
To meet the high demand for their product, Teaching.com seeks a proven remote Vice President of Sales to grow new business revenue, mature sales team operations, and develop go-to-market strategies for new offerings. The ideal candidate will be an accomplished, highly communicative team leader with a deep understanding of the US preK-12 sector and a demonstrated track record of growing sales.
- Define and execute a sales strategy that delivers rapid and sustainable sales growth for Teaching.com into preK-12 school districts and school systems in the US market
- Communicate the strategy across the organization; monitor the plan as the team executes, and focus the team on executing ambitious goals
- Onboard, train and coach the team members with objective target setting, performance reviews, and ongoing 1:1 support to meet and exceed their individual sales targets
- Work together with executive team to build strategies and execution plans for new opportunities
- Collaborate with finance to develop and monitor sales forecast; ensure processes are running smoothly, and create new processes where necessary
- Use CRM to track sales productivity and pipeline, ensuring data integrity and allowing your team to work collaboratively
- Convene with product leaders to stay in the loop on new features and provide feedback based on client needs
- Build and optimize Teaching.com industry conferences and events approach to promote market awareness and build relationships with prospective clients
- Create screencast update videos on sales metrics and activities and post to basecamp on a consistent basis
- Lead with charisma, a tenacious work ethic, and the scrappiness necessary to succeed at a small company
- Develop mastery of the Teaching.com solutions and the competitive landscape
- Exemplify Teaching.com’s mission and values
- Proven sales track record – developing strategy, providing leadership, and driving growth
- Expertise in EdTech SaaS including an understanding of technology use in preK-12
- Built and led sales team to develop and grow territories
- Demonstrated ability to manage and improve sales processes
- Highly developed organization, communication, and planning skills
- Positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to work remotely in the United States
For over 20 years, Teaching.com has offered some of the most impactful educational products on the market including Reading.com, the only digital program specifically designed to teach children ages 4 – 7 how to read; Typing.com, the world’s largest learn-to-type software; and Nitro Type, the #1 educational game in the world. Teaching.com is a small, hard-working group of self-starters who are passionate about what they do and constantly seek new ways to be better, together.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via