The Renaissance Network
Are you a driven, energetic sales leader who is ready to build the North American market for global EdTech innovator?
Academia by Serosoft is an award-winning Education ERP/Student Information System for schools, universities and training institutes. A powerful cloud solution, their configurable platform provides a comprehensive digital management system for over 320 education institutions across 22 countries. Serosoft is seeking a proven Vice President of Sales to establish and build the Academia brand in North America.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this critical role will define, lead, and execute a growth strategy for Academia in North America. The ideal candidate will be an accomplished team motivator with a deep understanding of the education space and a demonstrated track record of growing sales. They will build, lead, and develop the sales team and help Serosoft reach its ambitious revenue goals and long-term vision.
- Build, lead, and execute a sales strategy that delivers rapid and sustainable growth for Academia into the Higher Education and K12 markets in North America
- Produce a strong pipeline by generating and qualifying leads through an already established inside sales team and your own network
- Identify new channel partners and manage the channel partner ecosystem in North America
- As the first sales executive in North America, you’ll act as a player/coach through your direct selling efforts and eventually building a team
- Drive the planning, creation, and development of a sales team into a high-performing organization that establishes the Academia by Serosoft brand in North America
- Contribute as an active member of the sales team engaging in presentations, product discussions, proposal submittals, negotiations, and closings with potential and new clients
- Proven track record successfully selling EdTech – preferably SIS – in K12 or Higher Ed
- Several years of over-quota sales achievement
- Experience managing budget for a territory or sales team
- Ability to work across international time zones with a global team
- Live in the United States, travel as needed
- Driven, high-energy personality; thrive in fast-paced environments
Serosoft is a leading educational software and solutions company that creates intelligent solutions for education. Their out-of-the-box and customized solutions are helping scores of institutions and corporations around the globe overcome their educational and learning challenges and drive innovation. Serosoft’s user friendly Academia enables educational institutions to automate and streamline their functions and processes for both learning and administration from prospecting to graduation.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via