The Renaissance Network
Are you a driven, dynamic sales leader ready to make an impact with a high-growth, mission-driven EdTech company?
It has never been more critical for schools and communities to invest in children accelerating their reading capabilities. At Zoobean, you will have the opportunity to do meaningful work that helps grow their current client population, of over 10,000 schools and public libraries, while also accelerating the brand as the “Fitbit for Reading” for consumers worldwide.
Zoobean is seeking a proven, results-oriented Vice President of Sales to build, lead, and develop the sales team and help them reach their ambitious revenue goals and long-term vision. The ideal candidate will be an accomplished team motivator with a deep understanding of the K12 market and demonstrated track record of growing sales.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy that delivers rapid and sustainable growth
- Communicate the strategy across the sales function; monitor the strategy as executed by the team, and focus the team on meeting and exceeding ambitious goals
- Generate annual sales plan and provide quarterly updates, revisions, and modifications
- Drive the planning, creation, and development of the sales team into a high-performing organization that consistently upholds the company’s brand image
- Onboard, train and coach the team members with objective target setting, performance reviews and ongoing support to meet and exceed their individual sales goals
- Accurately forecast and report on measurable outcomes of team activity such as total closed deals, pipeline opportunity, win rate and recurring revenue
- Support sales team in closing deals, assisting with key accounts, and driving business development
- Exemplify the company’s three core values: Love, Inclusion and Awesomeness
- Proven track record leading a sales team to aggressive growth in the K12 market
- Demonstrated success hiring, training, and building a high performing team
- Experience selling renewal-based SaaS products, start-up environment a plus
- Ability to work remotely, preferably EST/CST
- Interested in working in a mission-based company with a dual bottom line, both being financially successful and helping kids overcome educational obstacles
Zoobean’s flagship products help people achieve reading goals by tracking reading and participating in reading challenges. They serve over 10,000 public library and school clients in the United States, Canada, and Australia. Over three million readers currently use their platform, Beanstack, to track reading, earn incentives, and stay motivated to read.
Their Shark Tank appearance brought them Mark Cuban as an investor. Zoobean has since picked up Kapor Capital, Militello Capital, AlphaLab Gear, RevUp Capital, and the AT&T Aspire Accelerator as believers and backers. Their customers range from big to small and include the New York Public Library, the Hawaii Department of Education, the Los Angeles Clippers, and the Department of Defense.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via